Translate

Monday, November 6, 2017

The Sony 24-70 2.8 GM And A7R2


Dale Matson

Click On Photographs To Enlarge

Saddlebag Lake

I have had this lens since last spring and find that when I wanted a one lens-in the middle-solution, it fit the bill. The Sony 16-35 2.8 GM is my mountain lens and the Sony 100-400 GM is my wildlife lens.
This is not a lens review but I thought some would be interested in seeing photos taken in different venues over the last few months. My photographs are gleaned from several hikes since spring including Rancheria Falls, near Huntington Lake, Courtright Reservoir, near Shaver Lake, Kaiser Pass Road, Friant Dam Area, Convict Lake near Mammoth Lakes and other eastern Sierra Nevada locations. The photographs reflect an assortment of apertures from 24-70.

I think the build quality is great, the color is excellent and the lens is sharp. Glad I have it.

 Courtright Reservoir
Gorge Below Courtright Reservoir







 Kaiser Pass Road
 Convict Lake
 Friant Dam Area

 Lost Lake Below Friant Dam
 Mt. Tom Near Bishop CA
 Rancheria Falls



No comments:

Post a Comment