Translate

Friday, January 6, 2017

Leica M Elmarit 28mm f2.8 and Sony A7R2


Dale Matson
Click Photographs To Enlarge


I really like the small size, handling, build quality, sheer beauty of the lens and photographs this lens produces. There is some vignetting which can be dealt with in Photoshop. Some of the helping features of the A7R2 like focus magnification and peaking assist in fine-tuning the focus. An additional Sony feature I recently discovered is “Clear Zoom” which can double the image size.. My eyes aren’t that good but I believe the quality is not that diminished when using it. I programmed one of the buttons for this feature. After using the native manual focus Zeiss Loxia 50mm f2, I found that I enjoyed the process. The adapter I used does not convey any information to the camera. the photographs of the camera and lens were taken with a Sony RX1R using the macro feature on the Zeiss f2 lens.
  




Clear Zoom



 Clear Zoom



Millerton Lake At Sunrise

1 comment:

  1. I use Leica glass with Techart auto focus adapter on Sony a7rll,very good result ! will much faster.

    ReplyDelete