Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Sony 24 1.4 GM lens



Dale Matson

Click On Photos To Enlarge




I have been photographing eagles in the overcast winter sky at Millerton Lake near Fresno. Sometimes I take my newest lens attached to the Sony A9 to break up the waiting periods. I also took some photos at home in the back yard attached to the A7R3.
Lots of folks are curious about how the Sony lens compares to the Batis 25mm 2.0. Since I was willing to part with the perfectly fine Batis lens, I can cite my reasons. The pros for the Sony over the Batis are shape, speed, sharpness, with a similar cost. I have always like the color of the Batis and give it the edge.
Without further comment, here are some of the photos I have had in a file for a while. The photos in the back yard were taken with the A7R3 and the photos at the lake were taken with the A9.






















No comments:

Post a Comment