Translate

Monday, April 15, 2019

The Ponds By Wellbarn Road Near Marshall Station



Dale Matson

Note: I have an article on the hike to the Temperance Flat area of the San Joaquin River with additional particulars.



In a typical year the area I photographed with the ponds and bluffs near the San Joaquin River would be about to turn brown and the ponds dry up. The tadpoles would be frogs and would have moved on already.
Today I thought I would get some comparison photos. I used my SonyA7R3 with the S/Z 55mm 1.8 and my Leica Q 28mm 1.7. My eyes are not the best but both look OK with less than optimal light. Some photos were cropped but no additional operations were performed.


Sony A7R3














Leica Q














You Park And Walk To The River From Here



No comments:

Post a Comment